Is it any wonder?

Yours truly got the distinguished award of being Portland, Oregon's number 1 New Kids on the Block fan....

OK...truth be told...I was co-awarded this great honor along with my best friend from high school Miss Athena because we created a huge NKOTB Newspaper for a contest the Z100 Radio Station was having.

Most of you know that I was an especially dedicated fan to Mr. Donnie Wahlberg...(be still my beating heart) Yes, I am talking about the older Wahlberg boy...not Marky Mark, the Calvin Klein undies model (although Marky certainly does hold his own certain "appeal"...as in YUMMY), but the man of my teen dreams was Donnie...the "bad boy" of the hottest boy band ever.

I was just looking through some old photos and had to laugh...is it any wonder I fell for the man I did?

What do you think?















0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
GiF Pictures, Images and Photos