Due Date

I had intended to write this blog yesterday after a movie that John and I were watching, however, when I found myself being wakened in the middle of it, John ordered me to bed...I have been TIRED. And now...here it is...around 2:30AM and
Squeaker has just finished nursing and is attempting to go back to sleep so I thought...since I'm WIDE AWAKE now...might as well get that blog done....

DECEMBER 1, 2008 - The day that Bella was supposed to be born. Instead she is 21/2 weeks old and so I thought we should take some photos in honor of this momentous occasion.

And PS...can I just say how glad I am that I didn't have to wait until NOW to have her be born?!


All curled up...


On the day she was supposed to be born...


Sweet little girl...


Hanging with mama...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
GiF Pictures, Images and Photos