First blood

The title is reminiscent of the movie I just finished watching - RAMBO...first blood part 2. Why don't they just call it second blood?

But I digress...

What I wanted to say is that I finally caught up on all the posts I've been delinquent on for the past few weeks. I've been working like a crazy lady and just came up from air this past week and got all caught up.

We did have a sad occurance last night that just broke my heart. Bella whacked her mouth with a toy and it started bleeding...and bleeding and bleeding. It was awful. I was quite stricken by my baby girl's mouth with blood in it...and my heart just hurt for her...she, of course, cried a little then was fine...it took her mama just a little longer to feel better.

Tomorrow is her 4 month well baby checkup and 4 month vaccinations. I'm already stressed about it...Those shots cause me great anxiety...I can make it through...I can make it through.

Oh yeah...and have I mentioned that the movers come in EIGHT DAYS?!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
GiF Pictures, Images and Photos