Felt Queen

Thats right - I've designated myself the queen of felt because of my most recent and fabulous craft project.

I had to do this per force.  When we left Arizona I think I was deranged in thinking I didn't need to bring all my Christmas boxes with me.  Instead I packed most of it in long term storage...I had forgotten all about that until I opened up the Christmas boxes I did bring and found a few piddly items...

-Santa Hat
-ornaments
-tree skirt
-two stockings
-two wall hangings
-various candles
-reindeer stocking hangers.

And that was it.  No garland...no lights...no decorations...

And with two extra kids coming and one new one living with us unexpectedly...no stockings!

I went to the PX to find some and they had a green stocking that said, "I love my cat." and a single white stocking that wasn't really my style anyway.  So, I went to a German store and found some beautiful stockings...for $20-35 euro each...thats like spending $35-50 dollars on each stocking.  I got better places to put that kind of money.

So, I got creative and made them.

Ok...very funny...you can get up off the floor now.  I'm insanely proud of them.  Yes, they are a little lopsided, but overall I think I did a pretty great job.











0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
GiF Pictures, Images and Photos