Happy New Year!

I would like to announce that as of 10:49PM on January 1st I have succeded in keeping ALL of my New Year's Resolutions!  Just 364 more days of this and you will be amazed at the increased beauty, wit, style, intelligence and dramatic flair I exude.

Seriously.

Hey...stop laughing.

The reality is I rang in the New Year watching X-files with a little glass of bubbly fanta and a kazoo.  Yep - we got really wild around here.

The girls had a long day and made it until the late hour of 8:36 where the crying and drama got to be so much that Madmad actually ASKED to go to bed.

So, let me lift my glass of Fanta and blow a little love through that kazoo and wish you all a very happy new year.  May 2011 bring you magic and wonder!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
GiF Pictures, Images and Photos