Its been a long week...

...its just been one of those weeks. One of those weeks where I should have stayed in bed. all. week. long.

Sunday night...Maddie barfed 4 times...fell asleep in my room, finally, then woke up in the AM insisting she go to school and that she felt fine... (she did and she was fine...go figure...)

Various craziness all week long (I'm giving you the cliff notes version so you don't have to sit through serious whining...) And, I haven't spoken to my husband for 4 days now...

Last night was what I hope was the grand finale...Bella was barfy and fevered and finally fell asleep at 4AM. I'm exhausted.

She's wide awake now singing a song about being "barfy girl" (apparently I used that term a lot in my exhausted state) and eating toast.

Mama needs a nap.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
GiF Pictures, Images and Photos