Picky eating...

Just a quick public service announcement that I am sooooo thankful I do not have picky eaters.

I have been watching a little girl whose mom is moving homes right now...Dad is deployed and today was the big moving day so little "N" came to play at our house...

And the child does not eat.  She eats pizza and she eats yogurt.  And thats it.  Seriously. 

So I make this delicious juicy lemon chicken tonight and some rice to go along with it and she takes a look at it and says, "oh, I won't like that.  I can't eat it."  Sure enough.  She managed two teeny tiny bites of chicken and the complaining did not stopppppppppppppp....So I told her she needed to be done complaining and if she didn't like the food she didn't have to eat it.

And do you know what that little punk said?  "Well, I'll just have to complain at home because my mom would never make me eat this." 

Alrighty then....you just go ahead and complain at home. 

Her mom dropped by a microwave pizza (blech) that I nuked for her and she ate every drop.  **shaking head**

But, she wants to come back tomorrow.  Apparently even with my horrific lemon chicken and rice our house is a pretty cool place to hang.  :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
GiF Pictures, Images and Photos