Who is this for? I feel that this is suitable for:

Who is this for? I feel that this is suitable for:
-    Beginner internet marketers with no prior knowledge
-    People who have been trying to be successful for a while without much success.
-    People who want to create their own information product or improve the sales of their existing product.
-    People who want to do something new in their business such as setting up an affiliate program, doing video marketing or outsourcing.
- People like me who already work full time online but want some ideas on how to improve their business and earn more.
Pros – Lee over delivers massively with this product. The 10 hours of video content are worth more than 10 times the price he is charging and the quality is top notch. Lee’s enthusiasm is infectious and the videos are very easy to watch because of this. The transcripts are a very nice added bonus.
Cons – The only thing I didn’t like about this was the number of upsells. My preference is for 1 upsell, or 2 at most. However, these are easy to reject if you don’t want them and there are no sneaky tricks to get you to unwittingly sign up to a recurring product (unlike some products I have seen).
Verdict – This is without a doubt the best product I’ve purchased this year (2010) and one of the best value products I have seen in my 6 years of internet marketing. If you are even considering creating your own product, or if you want to improve your results online, I highly recommend this. I learned a lot of different things from these videos and came up with a few ideas for my own business so make sure you have a pen and paper handy when you watch them!
I hope you found this review of Instant Internet Lifestyle to be helpful. If you have any questions about it that weren’t answered in the review please feel free to leave a comment below.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
GiF Pictures, Images and Photos